Our church doors have been open in the Lakeview neighborhood since 1883. We believe God loves us just as we are and calls us to be and do more than ever before.
There’s a place for everyone here.
Whoever we are and however we describe ourselves, we really do try to welcome everyone and see one another like God does – beautifully created in the image of one who loves us and frees us to serve.
- old/young/young at heart
- Black/White/Indigenous/People of Color
- curious neophyte/lifelong Lutheran
- male/female/gender non-binary
- straight/GLBTQIA+ (Reconciling In Christ)
- Sox fans/Cubs fans/baseball fans/music fans (We are down the street from Wrigley Field and great place to worship if you’re coming into the neighborhood for a game or concert!)