Started in 1970 by Resurrection Lutheran Church, Resurrection Preschool & Toddler Program has been offering a high quality education for 2-5 year olds since its inception. Our play-based, developmentally appropriate program works to build within each child a positive concept of self and others, a sense of competency, and a love of learning in a diverse classroom that welcomes children of all faiths, classes, and races.
Our philosophy is simple: as educators, we help each child gain a positive self-concept, a sense of competency, and a love of learning. Our classroom activities focus on the “whole child,” including each child’s social, language, cognitive, emotional, and physical development. We also place emphasis on balancing child-selected activities with teacher-directed activities.
- An excellent teacher-child ratio – currently 1:6
- Small classroom size – we are licensed for up to 30 children. (During Covid restrictions, we can have 15 children.)
- Highly trained staff – our staff knows the importance of life-long learning and attends in-service workshops, education conferences, and early childhood classes. We are enthusiastic learners, exploring new theories and practices in early childhood development.
- A mixed age program for children 3-5 years old
- Morning preschool is held four days a week: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
- Morning session: 9:00am to 12:00pm
- Early drop off available at 8am
- Wednesday Afternoon Enrichment Program for older children (4 and 5 year olds) – 1:00-3:30pm on Wednesdays
- Spanish Language class once a week
- The same play-based, developmentally-appropriate philosophy as our Preschool Program
- Staffing by two teachers of our Preschool Program
- Partnership program for parents or caregivers and their children ages 2-3
- Weekly session held on Wednesday mornings from 9:00 to 10:30am
- Capacity for up to 15 children with one parent or caregiver each
Tuition and Fees
We invite you to discover how Resurrection Preschool & Toddler Program could provide a healthy and engaging learning environment for your child. For more information, please check out all the parent resources. To arrange a tour of our classroom, please contact the director. All of our staff, children, and families will be happy to share more about the Resurrection experience with you and your child!